Wednesday, January 27, 2010

relief

I lost 1.8 lbs. This morning my scale at home weighed me lighter than yesterday morning (about 3 lbs!), so maybe the extra sodium in the frozen dinner I eat at work has an impact. I am greatly relieved... I truly have been putting my efforts into this. So much so that I bought an icepack to go around my knees 'cause they're hurting like big dogs. Also gonna check into new athletic shoes. These shoes aren't old, but going someplace a friend recommended to get an expert fit.

This week, I have dinner out Friday night (we're still on for Joel to come over Kristi I'm assuming...), but other than that the plans are to eat at home where I can be in charge of what each dish is made of. With dinner out Friday, my goal is lots of exercise and keeping to my alloted daily points so that the flex points can cover Friday night.

Terrie- do you get the Hungry Girl emails? Today's was about The Cheesecake Factory. What a coincidence, eh?

Hope you all are having a good week so far. Love the sunshine!
WEndy

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a loss!!! YEAH!!! All the hard work does pay off it just takes time and lots of it. I'm a little worried this week. I'm at my weight from not last Fridays weigh in but the Friday before. I can't get off what I put on over the weekend. YES I saw the Cheesecake Factory on Hungry Girl. So the 1100 calorie dinner wasn't the worst option :) All the cheesecake range was about the same, just a mere 950 calories with 40 grams of fat!! Goodness!!! All that in one meal! So it puts the weight gain into perspective. Working hard today. Did go over by 3 points today on the normal daily range, went into my extra :( Need those for Sunday when we have Bob's Bday meal with the family with ice cream of course.

    Loved the sunshine too!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete