Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday 3/12 Weigh In

I am exactly the same as last Friday.  I'm OK with that as last week I had the weird 2 lb loss in one week. PLUS I have birthday cake for 4 days!  Ice cream is still in the house too.  I also only exercised 3 times last week for 7 activity points.  Not my best to loose weight.

I did read the article on WW online about plateaus - which I know I'm not at but found that is said that primarily it is due to a lack of using the plan with measuring and extra points used.   That was truly my case this week.

Should have a good week this week and looking for a 1 lb. loss :)  On my way to goal!

Happy Weekend everyone!

Mama T

1 comment:

  1. That is still really good! Think about it...it may not be a loss, but you had CAKE with FROSTING for 4 days, and I'm guessing some ice cream, and didn't gain anything!!!! That is what's great about WW...yes, a loss is always the goal, but when you have this kind of week (and we always will), it's SO great to be able to have it and get back on track with something that works...

    You certainly aren't at a plateau yet...we all know it gets harder the less weight you have to lose...meaning it comes off more slowly, so having lost 12 pounds already, you've done amazingly well and I'm sure it will continue...

    It's all just encouragement for me cause, with Owen's bday in May, Olivia's in June and mine in July, I know I'll have more than 1 day (probably more like 4 days in a row) of cake and off points! We have to have grace...yes, we want to gain self control too, but I know my life is always going to have days of cake and I"m okay with that :)

    Glad to hear you're still doing so well... :)

    ReplyDelete