Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Present...sort of.

Hey Mama's,
Didn't mean to abandon. Truth is I've been struggling a bit on the plan since my return from Haiti. Trying to get back in the groove and the most important part is tracking, which has been half hearted to say the least. I'm trying to find the gumption to keep keeping on when I'm having trouble caring. Well, I care big picture (I want to lose weight) but don't care little picture (do I want to put this into my gullet.).

Last weeks weigh in was a small gain, .4. Not sure what tomorrow will bring but I'm trying to drink a lot of liquids to rid my body of the sodium from Sunday and Monday. Easter ham is good but loaded, and I usually have a SmartOnes frozen dinner when at work and it was loaded too.

I've been able to exercise more, so hoping it offsets other things. We'll see.

Glad to hear of your continued successes!

Mama Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment