I couldn't stop eating last night. We had dinner at 5 and a great dinner at that. Grilled pork loin, a salad, asparagus, watermelon. Was full BUT about an hour later the cravings started. Salted chips, butter pretzels, a banana muffin and ended it with 4 chocolate kisses. 12 points later and I was done and couldn't believe it.
Weighed myself this a.m. up only .2 but need to make sure that doesn't stay on. Did my elliptical today already and will stay in points today!
I think it's close to the time of the month, so it just wasn't stopping. I knew what I was doing. Maybe my body was just craving a little extra.
Mama Dub does the WW meeting say anything about this? Is it mental?
Glad Boot Camp was a success for you. I would suggest eating a banana before you go. Banana's are consider Power Foods because of the many natural vitamins in it. I eat 1/2 a banana before my elliptical workout. You might need a whole because I'm sure your calorie burn is amazing. Don't you wish you had one of the Body Bugs to calculate how much your working off? Have you ever watched Biggest Loser where the contestants throw up - yikes.
Have a great day!
Mama T
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment