Friday, August 13, 2010

Weigh In 8/13/10

Hello Mamas! 
It has been a while since I posted. I'm just not finding the time to write these days.
Well I am down .2 today.   So today marks a total of 22 lbs!!    YEAH!   It is exciting.

I do believe I've become motivated again after joining Lifetime. I am finding exercise a priority, it certainly isn't as boring as my little basement nook, and it's new!   So these past 3 weeks have been great and got me down to this 22 mark!   Also my food choices have been better since I want all this work to pay off.

I am excited to say that Bob is going too.  I think he is enjoying it.  He realized he was a little out of shape when he almost passed out in front of the trainer we were working with and needed to lay down and get a sugar pill from the trainer.   So he has done well. I am glad he is joining me in the fit journey.   

So another week ahead and hoping you are both going to have success too!!  I know your both on vacation so will miss you this week!   Will catch up on your return!   We need to plan dinner together again.

Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment