Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello Mamas!!

Chicago was a dieters nightmare!  BUT it was sure tasty -- from the Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake to the Chicago Deep Dish pizza and pancakes and bacon at the Original Pancake House!  I did make a few good choices, salad for lunch, one piece of pizza, shrimp and black beans for dinner.   I did however return home having gained 2 lbs.  So I'm trying to curb my love of all these carbs and fat and sugar. Yesterday I had a few more craving for chips, bread and really any kind of food in general. I went over a few points too. 
Today is ending well. I have 1 point left over from my daily points and truly am full.  Now why don't I have any wine in the house to use up that extra point?  I think the 3 cups of salad in the huge bowl from last nights dinner that only I ate some of, was the filling food I needed for the day. 
Dinner was a Friatta -- boy was that delicious. I ate 1/2 of it!!  Since the Friatta had 6 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon and 1 oz of parm cheese with veggies it was a great choice and filled me up. I can still taste it in my mouth.  Bob isn't home so I get some of it for breakfast and lunch tomorrow too!  I think I'll just eat 1/4 of it for breakfast though :) 
I finally went back on the exercise wagon again :)   Got on the elliptical for 45 minutes. That is a tough go and long one.  It does work me out that is for sure, I am at about 75% cardio rate!  

I will say this dieting, points, work out thing is a mind set in itself.  I found after not following the plan this weekend yesterday was very hard.  You truly have to desire it. I am determined to weigh down at least .4 lbs on Friday so I've got work to do.

I really want this extra weight off.  I want to be able to wear nylons with skirts that don't roll down anymore at the waist band. I want to not have a belly bulge. I want to look good to my husband (although he says I do - love him!).  I want to feel better and be healthy and live a long life!   So with that said I'm back and Hello Mama's what is going on with you today!!!

Mama T

1 comment:

  1. PS - I changed the blog style. I get bored. Do you like this one?

    ReplyDelete