I think last week's weigh in stress must have been too much, 'cause after that I didn't seem to be doing program anymore. Well, that's an exaggeration. I wasn't going hog-wild with my eating, but I stopped logging what I ate, which means I truly am not certain whether I have gone over points or not. I probably have, but logging food is so important.
Had a great time Friday night though...thanks Kristi for providing the opportunity and gift to Merwyn and I to spend time together. Terrie, your gift to us after Meredith was born came in handy Friday night also. Boy did we eat good food! We ate fish though which, as you know, is recommended due to the omega 3's. So, good for us! And the Key Lime Pie...limes are fruits. Oh! And my alcoholic beverage- grape crush. I made sure to eat the grapes. Not quite a fruit serving but tasty none the less.
Ok, so 2 days until weigh in. I'm not waiting until Wednesday to begin logging again. Pulling it out now and beginning today. Also, back to the treadmill today.
Hope you Mama's are doing and eating well!
Mama Dub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you had a great time out!! Who can avoid a fruit like Key Lime (pie)!
ReplyDeleteAre you logging now??