First, what are your quick WW meals??? Tonight is usually hot dog night for the kids, but I want something good for me...I was thinking of making some brown rice or cous cous with veggies cause after my day out, it has to be quick and easy...do you have some quick "go to" things for the nights you don't have a lot of time to cook something specific for yourself?
Mama M

Mama M-
ReplyDeleteHere some ideas that came to me...
Using the Zip and Steam bags, the orange chicken is so quick and tasty (on the Ziploc website).
I keep whole wheat Boboli pizza crusts in the freezer- use their sauce, low fat cheese and turkey pepperoni.
Just today tried the Hormel turkey chili suggested by WW leader. It was good. I'm not a big processed food fan, but good for a quick lunch today and something different. I can see mixing in some brown rice, couscous, quinoa or putting on a baked (microwaved!) potato.
That's what popped in! A lot of healthier recipes do seem to take extra time to make, don't they!
Mama Dub