Hey Mama's,
Asking for extra prayers to "care" about what and how much I eat this week. I asked Shelly to go over Meredith's hospital file to help me understand who didn't do her job, and turns out nobody did. It has been a tough weekend digesting all Shelly found. This along with preparing for Haiti and Joel's birthday is feeling overwhelming and I've been looking for the easy way out. And so, I ask for extra this week as I work to not indulge in extra.
Thanks,
Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I've been MIA...I have been praying for you Wendy and will continue to...I pray for each one of us, but I know your emotional triggers are probably much more intense as yet another part of Merediths file hits you...God is faithful and He is our constant hope.
ReplyDeletePraying for contentment with what is good for our bodies....have a good day today girls :)