Friday, February 26, 2010

busy, busy, busy...

Hey Mama T- like the new digs here!

This next week is going to be one of those crazy busy times that come around every once in a while. Thank goodness not all the time! Joel's birtday party is next Sat, and the next day I leave for Haiti. And to top it off, Merwyn is going to be out of town Tues-Friday. Exercise will be taking a backseat to getting my to do lists done. I hope to be able to do it but I can't make myself crazy about it.

I didn't track the last two days, but today told myself to at least do that. So, my goal is to keep my eating in order while dealing with some of my favorites...frosting and cake and brownies.

Hope all the Mama's have a good weekend!
Mama Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment