Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Prophetic

Mama T can it be that you predicted today's weigh in? I am surprised and quite pleased to report a 2.8 lb loss. What? My schedule has not calmed down- I have yet to make it to the Community Center this week- Monday was snow, Tuesday dishwasher delivery, I don't go on Wed because of WW's weigh in. I have exercised at home all 3 mornings though. I think I should get extra points for ab work with a kitten on me yesterday. That was different.

I've actually struggled this past week so I can't really explain the big loss. If I go with the "emotional stress" theory, I did address some issues with individuals this week so maybe that's it. Past that...I have earned less activity points and been less diligent with points so it's a mystery. A good one though.

So, my weight loss total is now 8.2 lbs and I've moved into a new decade on the scale, so will have to adjust my daily points allowance (Rats!). But I can do it. And will.
Mama Dub

1 comment:

  1. Well prophetic I don't think so, I have many examples of when I wish I was that is for sure!

    It's hard work Wendy! YOUR hard work! While it may not of been the community center you still did get moving doing something. I am finding that is KEY.

    I think we have been at this now for 8 weeks, yes 8 weeks and our bodies are finally going oh maybe she doesn't want that anymore.

    Way to go! A pound a week Wendy!!! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete