I know Bob will do use the snow blower when he gets home BUT I at least wanted to make a path out of my house and down to the mail box. So out I go! Well 30 minutes later and the driveway is done! I know it is still snowing but once I got out there it felt good. Fresh air, no kids and peace and quite. Nice praying and thinking time and a workout on top of it! I am lucky my kids did self entertain for that time (thank you Wii). Now schooling is 1/2 done but had to update.
P.S. The UPS man is coming today (or is scheduled to) with my Talbots order and I wanted a path for him!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have been so hungry today. I think it was the cold and snow shoveling! Ugh. I have just enough points left to eat my chili and some corn bread but HAVE to watch the portions!
ReplyDelete