Monday, April 19, 2010

Evening check in

Oh I think everyone is probably doing OK.
Wendy is at work.
Megan is at a workshop.

But just in case they have food out -- Just say NO!

I had a good eating day.  Had used only 6.5 pt after lunch today.   Thank goodness. We went to Sidetrack restaurant here in Ypsi Depot Town.  I had the fish tacos.   Came with 2  - only ate 1.  Had about a cup of rice and red beans - only ate 1/2.   Cod was grilled, had mango-pineapple salsa, a flour tortilla and some guacamole.  I ate all the guacamole!   Very yummy.  I think a good choice too!  I even have a fantastic lunch for tomorrow.   We did go next door for ice cream. Bob got one in a cup and I had 1/2.  So 4 pts for ice cream and figured 10 pts for dinner when I broke it down.  So not bad. Stayed in points.

I even exercised this am - 30 minutes on elliptical.

Hope your day was good.  I should have dropped some water weight with sweat on the testimony stand today :)

Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment