I think I will have a yogurt, I have a few points left for the day. Enjoyed a new crab salad that was fantastic and 4 pts. for 1 cup. I can share the recipe with you Wendy. I made it for Megan & I tonight as we had dinner at the park with the kids. Not a huge portion but not bad for a dinner with some spaghetti squash and veggies.
Well when we left the park and Vivienne got sick in the car, I diverted to Target and JCP. Found some capri's in 1 size smaller than my normal pants. That was pretty exciting. The regular size just was too big. Nice feeling!!!
I'm off to watch American Idol, have last nights performances recorded. Recording the results right now so I can watch only the good stuff. The 2nd night they have some much "other" stuff I don't care about.
Only got a 20 minute walk in today for exercise. Need to do more tomorrow.
Have a good night!
Mama T
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment