Saturday, April 17, 2010

I hear ya!

So, Wendy, how are you tonight??? Are you out and therefore not tempted? Hope you're resisting the unncessary...I'm trying...eating my 94% FF popcorn, but REALLLLY wanting something bad...I won't!!

Terrie, you did good! I had a similar experience last night...had Owen's Blue and Gold Cub Scouts dinner and they served Lee's fried chicken with all the fixins' OR deep dish pizza :( I ate a bowl of spaghetti squash and salsa before we went cause I knew it wouldn't be good there...I ended up just eating a few bites and a crust of one piece of pizza, and 1/2 a biscuit from Lee's...THEN, they brought out the irresistable...you know...Costco Carrot (and others) cake!! Thankfully, they cut them in very small pieces, so I ate my small piece and didn't feel too bad...I had at least 10 points left before I got there, so I'm hoping I only went a few points over...

Terrie, I think I'd like to have you enter my meals one day and see what the points come out too...as I said, I eat so many veggies...lots of 0 point veggies, but I still think my points are coming out close to my daily quota...

Okay, off to watch TV with the man...big day of moving all the beds around and we'll have a bit more to do tomorrow...think we're staying home from church...have a good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment