I knew that motto would come in handy. We had Pizza last night. We were going to go out but Jacob said he was dizzy and a little feverish so we stayed in ordered Pizza. Bob brought it home from Cottage Inn. Oh that is good pizza. I ate a cup of broccoli before he came home. Also made a side salad. So I had one piece of the chicken feta pizza and 3 cheese bread slices. Now me the non evening snacker - grabbed another cheese bread slice at 8:00. That is not me! But it was good. Way over points. Will not weigh myself until Monday!
So onto the NEXT DAY! Breakfast so far was my normal oatmeal, apricots and coffee.
Great job Mama Dub on no evening snacking.
Have a great day WW girls.
Mama T
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment