I've been in maintenance and didn't even sign up for it! Ha Ha
So since April 30th I've weighed pretty much the same. I'm still .4 about my lowest weight. I've struggled with the extras, not saying No, making poor choices and having the dessert too! Summer is hard with ice cream and fun foods.
I've lost .6 this week - amazing!! Literally since I ate all my extra points, went into a -1 point mode and then had to exercise to get out of the deficit. I couldn't leave a deficit on my tracking system.
NOW this week, I will enjoy a few of our weekend plans, take smaller portions and loose that .4 that crept back on me and is suppose to be off! Then a new month starts and while I won't hit goal by my birthday I will sometime this year!
Enjoy your Memorial Day plans! Have a fun holiday and I'll be praying for us to fill satisfied and full (without over eating)!
Thanks for walking this journey with me!
Mama T
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment