Hey Mama's,
It's been a while. Very busy and not much to report. Yesterday I finally got my weight loss down to what it was one month ago. I think I'm working on a serious set point here, plus, before this week, I haven't exercised in a few. I don't lose weight without exercise. I went to Bootcamp Tuesday and Today (oh my aching glutes, quads and hams!). I'm still have some cold symptoms although much improved. I'm wondering if it's something else. I may make an MD appt...
So, here to share some WW meeting tips I thought were interesting.
A 4 oz apple is 1pt. I didn't know that...had been judging it based on size.
Activity points earned are only about half of the calories burned. The idea behind that is so if you eat your activity points, you still have more burned calories.
A 1pt breakfast idea (I haven't tried this yet)...French Toast: 1 slice light bread, egg beaters, a dash of milk, vanilla and cinnamon. The leader makes a load up ahead of time and freezes them to put in the toaster as needed. Cool, eh?!
A non-meeting tip...I recently began weighing my chicken and low and behold, I had not been getting 3 oz. I had been cheating myself (weird it didn't turn into wt loss...).
Ok gals, I'm off! Hope to write about less of me next week.
Mama Dub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment