Well I am down a pound from my low weight on May 8th! It has taken a month to drop off a lb. Crazy. I did have a fairly good week for activity and eating. I did indulge in Dairy Queen (2 x). A small 1 scoop vanilla is only 5 pts. Not as bad as my small scoop from Culvers on Saturday at 8 pts. There is really no recovery from an 8 pt add on in a day. So yes I had ice cream 3 x this week! BUT I also had my veggies, lighter lunches and less CHIPS!
Thanks for those tips from WW. Like the idea on the activity points. Also that french toast breakfast sounds good! Too bad you were shorting yourself on chicken. I definitely weigh my meat that is so hard to eye ball. Goodness I feel like I measure everything. I just measured my 1 cup of cold cereal.
Have a great weekend girls! Keep up the good work!
Mama T
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment