One more pound down today. I wasn't sure what would happen because I've taken in a lot of honey this week in my tea and more cough drops than I can count. So, I'm pleased because of that. Also, in my history my body has not easily or quickly let go of weight. So, two weeks in a row with 1 lb loss is very good for me. Usually over the years, it's been typically 1/2 lb or so each week. So, want to do what I have to do to keep this going.
Challenges for this week...Merwyn and I are going out to eat Sat. night for my birthday. I bid on and won a dinner out at Crumpets at the chef's table. Not sure what it all means but I thought it sounded fun enough to bid on. So, my goal is to eat within points to save up my extra points for that dinner. And, in case there is cake too.
So that is my outloud stated goal.
Enjoy the sunshine!
Mama Dub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YEAH Wendy on the 1 lb!! Hard work is paying off. Dinner out will be fun, enjoy all the food and don't worry about points. Truly this is going to be a great meal. Just do portion control. Enjoy your birthday it only comes once a year!
ReplyDeleteI told Bob I want to go to Panera Bread for the 1,000 calorie sandwich and have cake somewhere along my birthday travels with food!
I'll pray for satisfaction this week and staying in points.