Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday weigh in 6/25

Well I am down to my weigh in weight from 3 weeks ago, not my lowest weigh in weight from 4 weeks ago but still a loss.   It is hard to be disciplined and finding new fun filling foods is a must!!   I loved my Hungry Girl Broccoli slaw that was perfect.    I did pretty good this week but ice cream 3 times in one week is not beneficial to loosing weight.   I also exercised 3 times this week though :)

So maintaining but want to be loosing!  We will see where next week takes me and then we are on vacation at Bob's parents cabin for 5 days.   That will be a challenge.  I bought my fiber one bars for snacking already.  Those are the best for a 2 point value.

Have a great choice weekend!!!

Love Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment