Today was our court date and thus I didn't make it to weigh in. I could pick another day/time, but I'm just going to skip it. My home scale has been giving me some positive feedback, so we'll go with that this week.
I will be battling "I just don't care" today. I need to do the right thing whether I care or not.
This is also a week with little to no chance to exercise. Monday I had a morning meeting, today court, tomorrow a meeting with a woman in Ann Arbor re: patient safety, Friday is Joel's Valentine's party (although I can exercise at home at least). If I don't do it in the morning, it is very unlikely I'll do it. So, I must excel at eating according to plan this week.
How's the crockpot oatmeal Mama M?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment