I have my big pot of Quinoa Vegetable soup all ready to go. Have some ladies coming over tomorrow to Scrapbook and since it's at my home I can control the food (for the most part). So, 1 point for 1 cup Quinoa Veggie Soup is a must. It's so yummy, I made extra. I also plan to make a brunch ring- can't remember but I think it's 3-4 points. I'll figure it out before tomorrow. Someone is bringing salad- can't go wrong with that as long as I control the dressing. Fly in the ointment- one decided to bring something "chocolatey". Oy! Must practice portion control. Which means one, whatever it is, needs to be enough. Maybe half depending...
I told Merwyn I was tired of cooking and wanted to go out to eat tonight. It's a funny statement because the only day I cooked was Thursday. Monday I worked and the guys had leftovers, and Tues/Wed we had some leftovers from the freezer. But, regardless, I'm tired of cooking. We don't go out to eat that much anyway. So, we're going to go to Applebee's so I can try some of those low cal dinners WW and Hungry Girl have been touting. I'll report back on the tastiness.
Can I get a workout in tomorrow morning (and a shower) before company comes? That depends on when I wake up. I actually don't know what to wish for...up early to exercise or enjoy a sleep in. Since sleeping in depends on Sabrina (you thought I was going to say Joel, didn't you!), we'll see what happens.
I'll check back on here this weekend to see what's up with the other Hungry Mama's. Have a good weekend all!
Mama Dub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I had the spicy shrimp dinner from Applebee's and it was very good but spicy.
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow with food control. Wish I could of joined you for some card making but 2 birthday parties. Hopefully control for me too!
Have fun and sleep in!!