A quick new post!
Busy day today, had to take Bob to the office (turning in lease car). Taking mom to the Dr. and then dropping off 7 bags of clothes/blankets/bedding to Salvation Army and mom wants to shop there. That is why I'm doing it today she loves to browse the Salvation Army. The A2 one is pretty good.
Well my eating has been over points each day, but not over my weekly additional points balance. I am eating healthy until the ice cream calls me. It is left over from Jacob's birthday - I really should of just thrown it out! Next time I will. 1 half cup is 4 points, well by 7:00 I don't usually have 4 extra points, maybe 1 but not 4 :)
I have worked out Sun, Mon & Tues. Not sure it will fit in today, but hope so!
Well off to do my stuff. Hope you all have a a GREAT DAY!!!!
Mama T
P.S. We all need to get together one evening. What should we do?
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment