Friday, March 19, 2010

Week 11 Weigh In

Yes week 11!!  I can't believe I have been doing this for 11 weeks.  How time flies when your starving yourself. No just kidding.  I love that about WW.  I am not starving myself. I do indulge but I know I'm doing it. I am eating less but still feel full.  However those yummy chips and cake call my name!

Well to stats for my 11 week weigh in. I have dropped another pound. So down 13 lbs.  I am just so excited!
I have 13 more weeks until my birthday (june 17th) and it would be great if I could drop another 10.  I will be so close to goal weight and would be very comfortable with that weight. 

I think if I keep that in mind I should be able to stay on it.
I will say that cheating, or having that extra sweet, is easy on this plan as you have those extra points for the week. So I need to not think about those points as a way to have those items.  But it's nice!!

I hope you both have a great day!

Happy staying in points to YOU!!!

Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment