- One day of workout logged
- 15 extra points used
- Groceries shopped for and meals planned to stay in points for the day!
Found out I was going to Frankenmuth as I shared. So I was able to log 3 activity points on my elliptical. I ordered the crab stuffed white fish, with rice and steamed vegetables. While this was a better choice than all the others, I should of just had a plain piece of fish baked. I did not eat all the rice. I did find out even if you order off the "other" menu it comes with all the sides. So had noodle soup, some of the cranberry relish and applesause. I did have smaller portions and did not have seconds! I did enjoy the 1/2 cup of ice cream. So I used about 12 extra points in that meal (I think). Expensive meal and since we were invited by his parents as they had free March birthday meal coupons we went. They offered to help pay but we said no it's OK. Well $65 later and gas, I wanted to cry (not really). That is 2 nights eating out. We blew our whole eating out budget for the week, remember we went to TGI Fridays by choice on Friday. So will have to cook all my meals until next payday on April 2nd.
So grocery shopping I went on Sunday. I bought the Laughing Cow Cheese wedges. Megan mentioned those to me. I had one at lunch as a spread on my turkey sandwich -- YUMMM! Thanks for that recommendation.
A quiet week planned here. I hope :)
Have a great day and I'm praying we are all satisfied with our portions and choices are healthy.
mama T

No comments:
Post a Comment