Sunday, April 25, 2010

it's life :)

Terrie, so funny! You know, I've read more than once that it's okay to take a day off and eat what you want...I think it's necessary for survival really! You are obviously in a lifestyle now that allows for a day, here and there, to just have some extra points! How good that it was on something so yummy and that you made good choices prior too it! I also think it helps keep additional cravings at bay, don't you? Once you've just had what you want, you stop trying to fill that craving with other things that EVENTUALLY lead you to just eating what you really wanted to begin with :0, you can just move on!!

I did pretty good yesterday...I really wanted Sushi, but decided to try and find better nutritional data online...SO, what I found out was that the 2 point rolls WW talks about are what you can get at Whole Foods! I found a site with general info, but it also includes the WW points per item!!! Now, I'm not a total Sushi lover...I enjoy it and it's good for something different...anyhoo, we got some 2 point rolls from Kroger (sounded almost identical to the Whole Foods rolls) and I had one chicken lettuce wrap from Sze Chuan...we had gotten the kids soup from there and Steve and I shared the wraps...there was a time I would eat that whole meal...knowing how many points chicken has, I held off to one!

Had about 5 M&M's and that was it!! I tried to just eat real food up to my points and not have dessert...guess what, it worked! I was full and didn't try to fill 4-5 points with FF pudding or Greek yogurt/granola! So, I'll keep on that mindset this week...eat more real food for my points and save just 2 or 3, in case I get a real sweet need, kwim??

Going to make a pork tenderloin in the crock for today...looking forward to a warm meal on this chilly Sunday! Have a great day girls...and I STILL say good for you Terrie...you look fabulous and deserve a treat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment