Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday evening

Evening Mama's,
I was totally within points today, and yesterday for that matter. I earned 4 activity points this morning. The only thing that can get in the way of a loss at weigh in tomorrow is the higher sodium lunch I had today. I've tried to drink a lot to flush it out, so hoping...

Terrie, I'm interested in what you think of the latest HG book. I bought her first one and was disheartened by the difficulty in many of the recipes- time consuming. Seriously, I am not going to break out my food processor to grind up Fiber One cereal!

Oh, and whoever mentioned the banana/PB/thin bread breakfast...THANK YOU! Very yummy. I thought I'd tell you about one of my fav breakfasts... egg beaters, Morningstar Veg. Sausage and, added recently, Arnolds or Pepperridge Farms thin bread. 3pts! And yummy. Not in the microwave though... not a fan of that.

No new Lost episode tonight, but I do like reading the notes on repeat episodes. Who's good? Who's bad? Where are my answers?!

Night,
Mama Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment