However, last week my cravings were crazy and probably why I realized I needed a tighter reign...I was just pushing the point limits everyday and had used my extras (or most of them) last week...
...but lo and behold, my Aunt Flo arrived today over a week early, and that NEVER, EVER happens...I'm usually a 5 week cycle, and then sometimes a few days late on top of that! So, when I found my surprise visitor, everything made sense! I think, when your body is "off" such as being late or early in the menstrual cycle, it intensifies the "symptoms"...more cranky, more cravings...at least, that's what I've noticed about myself!
SOOOO, I feel a bit of relief now and can see why I was craving and feeling the way I had been the last week...whew! Now I know I'm not losing my mind :) Just wanted to fill you in...oh, and I'm done for the night :)
Wendy, congrats on a pound gone....that's a pound of butter...good ridance LOL!!

No comments:
Post a Comment