Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tues/Wed

I remembered this morning that I forgot to check in last night. Oops. I was out at Meijer after work so didn't get home until right at 9pm- time for Lost. But last night was good, so not a biggie.

Today at weigh in...have gotten myself back to my 10lbs loss. From 3 weeks ago. Ah well...it is what it is, eh? Glad to be back there. On to more. To help me with that...I was the first volunteer to take the "Group 3 month Tracker" home. Basically, each member (who wants to participate) can take the book home for a week and track in it. Extra accountability you know when someone else might look at it! I have one point left tonight and I am hungry, so will have 94% popcorn for 1 pt. And, Merwyn always shares it with me so likely less.

I also did some meal planning and was set to make Cajun orange pork chops. But, clearly not ready as a thought because I didn't read that they had to marinade for at least 8 hours. Ugh! So, I winged it and just grilled them with seasoning. Yummy anyway. Merwyn actually said it was his "sunshine" for the day (He's not being weird...we do sunshine and clouds at dinner...when we remember). Which brings me to something I wanted to tell you two about Aldi's...I've decided to avoid their meat too. These chops from Meijer were much, much better tasting.

Exercise has been tough because I haven't been able to make it to the Community Center much. And won't for the remainder of the week. And, the Wii Fit is getting boring. At least the stuff that's good cardio. Good news...my Wii Sport Active came in the mail today. Bad news...no time tomorrow or Friday to do it. Friday I am going on the kindergarten trip to the zoo so will work off points there.

Babbling is over. And my popcorn is done!

Mama Dub

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Wendy! Oh scary taking home the book everyone will see. Have a great in points week!

    ReplyDelete