Friday, April 23, 2010

Weigh in 4/23/10

Well the scale is my friend this week!  Down 1.6 lbs.  WHAT!?!   It has been an interesting week. I am not surprised as I weigh myself every day, but surprised at the loss again.    I am trying to see what I've done differently, and this is it:

1.  Tried to go under points each day to really only hit on target at the end of the day.  But I did not go into the extra points.  
2.  Tried to eat the RIGHT foods not just staying in points with any type of food (cake, cookies, ice cream pizza).   Thank you spaghetti squash!
3.  Having only 2 cups of coffee each day. I was up to 3, but was not sure how that was effecting me (should that be affecting with an "a" -- I suppose I need to look that up if I'm to teach it someday).   I found I was more agitated and possibly a slight blood pressure increase when I get annoyed, challenged, irritated or mad so wanted to cut back.
4.  I've increased my supplements, per Bob's recommendation.  He is so smart.  

I did get 7 activity points, the slow way this week, with 1 elliptical and 4 times dog walking.   

I did have to re-adjust my points today as I'm under 160 now :)   So I lost 1 point.  Glad I am working at keeping under as now I need to.

Well have a great week.  I'll be praying for us this week.  

Mama T

2 comments:

  1. Terrie, CONGRATS is getting old here LOL!! Great job!! I was looking at your Christmas card on the fridge and you can really tell how much weight you have lost!!! So, how many pounds is that now??? So happy for you...I know how incredible that feels!!!!

    I think I'll try to follow your lead next week and work on not allowing the points for a substantial treat at night...I know, I know...even if it's within points, there are better choices...you set a great example!

    So, what supplements did you increase and why do you think that helped????

    Well, off to have my oatmeal...funny that you mentioned coffee as I've been thinking I need to cut back a bit on that too...I have 3 cups, but it's not as strong as your Keurig cups...still, I know Atkins used to say you should limit caffine too and I would bet that's cause it's a trigger...or gives too big of "peaks and valleys"...

    Thanks for the tips and WHOO HOO for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm down 16.2 lbs. That is why I can buy a size smaller :)

    ReplyDelete