Terrie, as I always say, that's why we do WW...a flub here and there is real life...mine was Sunday...went to Fox Hills golf club for brunch...I did fine until I saw the chocolate coconut torte...had a whole piece with no regrets since I really only ate a salad and veggies before that...but the waffle cone of full fat ice cream for dinner did me in LOL! That's all I ate all Sunday, but I"m sure it put me into the full use of my extra 35 points...hoping I didn't go over that, but, either way, not the best choices :) Oh well, what matters is "what you do next" and I"m good today!!
How nice that your Mom is there...I say don't even look at your doctor scale...no point! Just say "I choose to only recognize my home scale, so please don't share the number with me!" That's what I always did when preggo...no biggie! Save yourself the unnecessary angst!!!!!
I will pray FERVENTLY for us all...I am doing good with nothing after dinner, but REALLY want to stay in points and get some exercise now that school is much lighter for us too...I have until Olivia's birthday (the 12th or 13th of June) to feel good again...so pray for satisfaction and will power...good choices and the understanding that I do HAVE to say "no" sometimes!
Off to wash the floor...must count for some exercise I think :)

No comments:
Post a Comment