Friday, May 21, 2010

me too!

I'm with ya Terrie...eating well, staying on points, but it's all I can do to not keep eating! Don't know what it is...maybe the gray, rainy day? Anyhoo, I haven't given in and have been drinking a ton of water to keep this nagging desire to eat, at bay!

Sorry for your headache...we had those insurances at one point...can't you get your prescription now and then get a reimbursement from your insurance when you get the card? Or, can't you get them to give you the info you need so you can pick up the prescription? It would seem, if you are covered, they should be able to help you out, without having the actual card...I know, insurances are a pain though :/

Wendy, I'm sorry there's heavy grief right now...I know there is always grief, but sounds like it's just a little heavier today/right now...I'll pray for Gods comfort and for the motivation to do that which will bring Him glory...whether it's in points or not...being sick NEVER helps...you just want to eat whatever might sound good...I'm glad you're taking a break from Boot Camp.

Please pray I'll stay on points this weekend too...Steve is going camping with Owen, so it'll be me and the girls...fun, but makes me want to take my bag of M&M trail mix to the couch and eat the whole thing while he's gone, and the girls are in bed :0 We know that's not necessary, so pray I'll have a long term focus...Olivia's birthday is coming and I will, again, eat cake for a few days, so I need to stay very committed until then...thanks girls!

Okay, off to finish packing for their trip...yes, me packing for THEIR trip...course, if I let Steve, the car would be full of every possible necessity known to man, so I actually keep it more minimal (which means less washing and unpacking when they come home Sunday!!)!!

Chat later!


No comments:

Post a Comment