Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Monday

Are we all back on track from the weekend?
I will say I actually had an OK weekend.  Stayed in points and not a lot of snacking.  Note: I didn't say Friday I stayed in points.  Had some doughnut challenges on Friday.  

Looking to have a good week.  Hope you do too!

I have a regular Dr. appt today and I'm sure not looking forward to the Dr. scale. It's always higher then my morning weigh in.  Oh well, I know what I use as a measurement to loose weight.

My mom is staying with us for a few days.  Sunday - Tuesday so I can go to the Dr. and she enjoys some company. The boys are watching Let's Make A Deal with her right now and then Price Is Right.  They love to do that with Grammy.   School was very short today, reading and some writing worksheets. We are all done with math.  Oh this is my weight loss blog - well anyway that's my update.

Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment