And I make three!!!! Yep, lots of cake and trail mix this weekend...very glad I am not using my scale...I am sure I"m up a couple pounds, but like you both said "it is what it is"...I did give in and have a few bites when I gave the kids some cake after lunch...I wanted to kick myself EXECPT for the wonderful after effect: I am now SICK of cake! I ate a few bites and felt totally yucked out (new phrase...like it!?!?!?!)! Now, when I look at the leftover, it's making my stomach turn, so maybe those few bites were just what I needed!! I am now recalling this happened to me at Christmas too...after Vivienne's birthday...I ate all the cake I wanted for a few days, and then on a 3rd or 4th day, it just made me sick...
SO, I'm just going to have a light dinner, nothing after 7:00 of course, and lots of water...I didn't eat enough to have gone over points for the day (thankfully), so I think I'll end okay...wanted to do a walk, but have to make dinner instead...with no cooking all weekend, there are no leftovers around!
Hoping to end my week feeling as good as I did last Friday...if not by Friday, by Sunday I want that "lighter" feeling I was so enjoying!!
We're in it together...back at it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment