Isn't that a great title - doesn't it make your mouth water at the idea of what I might write about food!
Anyway, I am making bread! Again! This time successfully! If you know me and I think you both do, you would of guessed that there is no way I will be defeated on making bread when I know I can. The bread is on it's second rise so I know it worked.
So we are making baguettes for our fish sandwiches tonight. Yummy! There's that word again!
Truly it's just flour, yeast and 1 tsp of sugar. Broken down it's 2 - 3 pts per serving depending on the portion, of course. I will be baking fish, Jacobs favorite. I made a spicy tater type sauce. So it should be a yummy dinner.
I have not exercised this week and don't want to. The scale this morning was frightful. Tomorrow is weigh in so we'll see what it says. I've been in points since Monday.
No snacking tonight. I will finally be watching LOST tonight, since Bob has been gone both evenings. I'll chime in on that topic later.
Have a great evening.
Mama T
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment