Wednesday, June 16, 2010

and again...

Stayed the same again, and just like last week, I was certain there would be a loss. Argghhh! Today, I'm blaming PMS bloat. It's also where my very dark and ugly mood has come from. Thank your stars you don't live with me right now. I usually have some irritability, but on rare occasions it's as if something ugly has taken up residence.

Anyway, that's where it's at. There has been some health improvement and the quickness of it leads me to credit the antibiotic. Hoping to be even more improved so as to go to Bootcamp tomorrow...which is not militaristic at all...I assure you. It's not Bootcamp but any exercise that causes illnesses to get worse in me.

Gotta run to Joel's end of the year party!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping for the loss for you next week! Praying for you while your camping and to feel full.

    ReplyDelete