I have got to GET IT TOGETHER with my eating!!!
Since Friday I've gained a pound. I just am hungry and I'm doing some snacking with wrong choices. I am not watching portions as closely. I am kind of tired and bored with WW. I just need to stick with it for another 12 lbs. I'm thinking that will take me until November.
SO....
I will be GETTING IT TOGETHER this week! I enjoyed my cake on Friday at Olivia's Bday. I had Panera Bread on Saturday. I've said I wanted to go to Panera for by Bday so I just went early. I have no specific plans for my actual birthday since Bob is gone until late Wed. I just want my presents at this point.
Onto the veggies, portion control and smart snacking!
I am writing this for accountability!!!
Mama T
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment