Monday, June 14, 2010

SO SORRY I've been completely MIA... Terrie, I am RIGHT there with you!!! You know, I was left with the cake at my house, SOOO my eating has been crazy...no veggies and not a lot of "real" food in general...the week of the birthday I did well, but, once the cake is finished...well, I just chose to not eat food since I knew cake was what I wanted...although, I have to say, one piece (rather than constant snacking on it) totally filled me up for the whole day...I used to be able to eat some at B, L and Dinner...not anymore, which I guess is good! I put 3/4 of what we had left into the freezer and just kept a small portion out for the kids...and I'm not craving it at all!

So, had cake all weekend and now I'm done...WW can get boring, huh?!? Like you said Terrie, we just commit to the "long haul" for the last few pounds and realize that there are now going to be more peaks and valleys, but the end is still in sight!! If it takes until November, but we've had some ice cream with our kids and BBQ's with friends, I think it's all worth it!

Now that I have my 20 year high school reunion to look forward to (July 17th), I do have some motivation...I think it's always good, at least or me, to have a "short term goal"! ALSO, we will be changing our insurance, so I'll have to have a physical WITH A SCALE...I'll now know the number I'm working with...I think we're not doing it until July, when I can have my "pre reunion" weight on the insurance too :) You know, gotta get the best rate and weight can determine a lot of that!!

I'll continue to pray for satisfaction, for cravings to be resisted and good food to truly fill us up! Terrie, I get hungry too...that is the hardest part...I CAN put off the temptations, but when I'm hungry with only 1 point left...very hard to hold back :( Praying for hunger to cease!!!

Wendy, I hope you feel okay after your workout...I know that is SO hard to do when you're sick. Why are you doing such a strenuous workout? Just for a change or did you want something more structured? Just be careful (which I know you will be)...OH, and I'd love to see some pics of your family room...I hear you're re-doing/adding on??? If you get a chance, post some photos on FB.

Okay, off to housework!!

No comments:

Post a Comment