Friday, May 21, 2010

wed weigh in

Weigh in was almost (so close) to what I was before the gain. Good enough. I gotta keep truckin' here, even though I'm back to not caring (it's the grief roller coaster). No exercise here until I am well. I think bootcamp was not a good idea when sick and I am worse now than in the beginning of it. Jessica has agreed to allow me to put things on hold, so I lose no money.

Gotta go- the floors are begging to be cleaned. Lot's of dust coming in from behind the black tarp!

1 comment:

  1. WOW we are both having trouble getting back to a previous weigh in. What are your plans? I'm going to add more veggies and work out 4 x this week.
    Get better. Being ill does not help I'm sure. That isn't my excuse at all.
    Also I still pray for your every day to have God help you with your grief.

    ReplyDelete