Today is done. I did well. Stayed right on points at 23. Even ate out lunch at Subway - have got to remember Subway! Kids had the chips and I only had one chip from each bag - not my own bag! Snack for a Fiber One bar -- need a stash of these. 5 in a box isn't very many when little guys think they are great too! Had a good dinner and a cup of broccoli. Fat free Cool Whip with Strawberries for my dessert.
I am happy with my day! First time in a long time!
I hope you all had a good day too!
Mama T
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteWe eat at Subway 'cause Joel likes it and I like the points. Also, Mr. Pita has ultra light sandwiches. FYI just in case...bag of baked chips usually runs 3pts (that's what I usually choose if I do have chips). Also, I get my F1 Bars at Sam's Club- box of 20, I think. And I've found boxes of 10 at Meijer. Of course, they were out of them at Meijer today...!