I have a few Hershey kisses left over from the cookies I made over Christmas. I indulges in 5. That was 3 points!! Who knew! How many of those did I have while making the cookies!?!? Don't forget the cookies too.
Good day here. What started out with lack of motivation ended well. I had a good breakfast with 1 cup oatmeal, 1 tsp. sugar and blueberries and a banana. That was only 4.5 points and lasted all to lunch. My true struggle is the lunch to dinner time frame. I get snacky around 3 - 5 (yes the full 2 hours). Just snacky not real hunger. Lunch was the same as yesterday - black refried beans on whole what tortilla, 1 oz. cheese, 1 tsp. low fat sour cream, yellow peppers. Also a salad. Truly is filling and very satisfying. I have one more 1/2 c. of black refried beans so tomorrow it will most likely be the same.
Well the afternoon came and I decided to tackle the basement. I have dubbed January as basement cleaning month. I do think I'm the only one doing it (not a family wide endeavor as I had hoped). I spent a good 1/2 hour cleaning, organizing, rearranging, sorting and stacking. I only 1/3 done. I did create a nice work out area for me. The elliptical had to be moved and the small rug too. I couldn't do jumping jacks where the rug was, as I would hit my hands on the duct work. But I'm all set now. So after that endeavor and my snack of peanuts. I thought those were good for me - 3 points for 1/4 cup (30 pieces) Yikes! Anyway, I did go back down and got on the elliptical since I had been so close to it but not on it all afternoon. Did my 30 minute work out. Felt good. My legs are tired now.
Dinner was 1 chicken thigh, baked with a little panko bread crumb and egg wash to make it stick. This is a weekly favorite in my house, so glad I modified it, with less breading and flour. Salad of course. Let's not forget my cup of broccoli. Then the 5 kisses!! : ) I did hit my full points today.
I am finding my body is tired from working out 5 days in a row. Not something I've been good at, the consistency. Thanks for the motivation Kristi. I also am finding I need to go back to the grocery store for more veggies. I only have one more serving of broccoli and red/yellow peppers. Also my baby tomatoes are almost gone. Who knew I would eat this many veggies in one week.
I think I'm on for snow shoveling tomorrow. About 5 inches so far and Bob has not gone out to tackle it. It's now dark, so that will be my exercise tomorrow.
Hope you all had a good day. I don't think I'd be very successful without you. 3 more days until my Monday a.m. weigh in (yikes).
Mama T
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

isn't it CRAZY how those little things add up!
ReplyDelete