Friday, January 8, 2010

Some stumbles...

Hey- where is everyone today?

I had a good work out this morning- time with my trainer and then an extra 20 min on the elliptical. Later in the afternoon, more shoveling. It all added up to 8 activity points today.

Joel and I went to Kroger and there were samples everywhere! Ok, only 4 spots, and I did sample. I counted the points best I could. I do believe though that opening that door made my day a bit tougher. I did ok though...used some of my extra points. I'm trying to save as many as possible for meeting friends tomorrow.

I made a new dish for dinner. I found the recipe along with a coupon for Ziploc Zip and Steam bags. I looked at the recipe and saw that I had all the ingredients and so didn't buy any additional at Kroger. Well, when I went to make it, I realized it called for orange marmalade, not orange juice. Hellooooo! Anyway, I added teriyaki and soy sauce instead and it was actually good. A little brown rice and there you are. I did sign up for the etools and actually found errors in their calculations, so if you have the nutrionals at home, double check. They had graham crackers wrong and egg substitute. Had some delicious microwave s'mores for dessert too! Joel loved that.

Ok, so my goal tomorrow is to exercise, even though I don't typically do so on Saturday's. Either a video or the Wii.

Hope you all have had a good day and will have a good weekend!
Mama Dub

1 comment:

  1. I'm right here now! Busy day yesterday, staying in my points and even had one slice of pizza I made. Not the usual 2 or 3 :) I did get about 20 minutes of exercise. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete