Thursday, January 7, 2010

Really Cool feature

I just found the really cool feature to put in your recipe and then it calculates the totals.  So I have some fairly dead bananas that need to be made into banana bread.  I put in my banana bread recipe and then split up the servings as we cut it up.  Each serving has 3 points.  How cool is that to know.   I can save the recipe and then add it to my meal tracker as I eat it.   Now I can't have a lot of banana bread but I can have some :)

2 comments:

  1. isn't that GREAT? i've done that one for lots of recipes...nice to be able to swap out ingredients and see how it affects the point totals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet gone onto the online tools since I didn't sign up for online. I can get a 2 weeks free trial or one of the ways to sign up includes the tools online. I'm thinking about what I want to do. I remember that from last time when I had the online tools...very cool!

    ReplyDelete