Saturday, January 9, 2010

shoulda prepped for more...

Ok, so I didn't have pizza...and I didn't have a cupcake...but who knew there would be brownies there! Ok, so logical and rational says, "so what! you didn't want any points", but emotional and childish says, "I never said no brownie!". My neighbor suggested splitting it, so we did. Best guess based on the book is 4points... Ah well. I'm my own worst enemy at times. Got the hot water going for the tea now, 'cause I can't waste any more points.

Mama K...was I supposed to ask my trainer something? I don't remember...

2 comments:

  1. Well brownies can be a weakness and those points add us on the extra items. I know I had those 6 hershey kisses and added 3 points for that day.
    Well I hope your enjoying your meal with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's my take on the brownie...it was HALF of one...you gotta live! brownies are just part of life! just think of all the activity points you earned this week...have a brownie for goodness sake and don't feel guilty about it :)

    also enjoy your meal with your friends...

    my question really was did your trainer have any tips abour exercise? working out? etc.? just general curiosity and looking for good tips :)

    ReplyDelete