Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday report

My exercise is in for the day.   36 minutes with Jillian on the Wii.   Not the most cardio but I sure feel the strength training.  I will say 5 minutes of jogging at the beginning with 90 jumping jacks is a little bit cardio!   Then the 60 obliques and 90 bicycles.  Wow that will get you.   Both Jacob & Caleb did it with me. So I do find my concentration isn't as strong and they are in MY WAY!!!   It is good for them to join me and see the importance of exercise.

Tonight for dinner we are having White Fish pan fried. I made a tarter sauce for Bob & I and we are putting it on toasted garlic bread.   My numbers are in the system so I'm good to GO!!   Planning is key.  It still is only a 9 point meal.

Weigh in tomorrow. I don't expect anything big but a little down.

I'm finding I can fit exercise in more as without lia sophia being very active, I have a bit more time on my hands. 

Have a good day!

Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment