I made the Tuscan soup Mama M gave us on Friday!! YUUMMMMM! Bob loved it too! But I must modify most things I make, so I did one can of Great Northern Beans, added 2 while potatoes, some chili powder, black pepper and used a green pepper instead of the carrot/celery (didn't have extra for soup this week, needed for snacks). I also didn't have any red wine. It was very good and a little spicy with the black pepper. My potatoes didn't get soft in the 5 hours it was in the crock pot, should of done it the long time. But the medium crunch gave it a nice texture so it was good. I have SO much left over we are having it for dinner tomorrow too (and some lunches I'm sure). At 4 points, even with my modification's it's a great WW soup.
I had some of the best cake this weekend at my nephews birthday party. I held off on the cake for the 1st party, so it allowed me to have 2nds at my nephew's party! I also choose not to have the ice cream -- why when cake was there. It was red velvet, which is not a favorite of mine. BUT I think since I truly haven't had a good cake in a while it was just fantastic!!! My SIL did have it made by someone who does cakes on the side so it had the professional butter cream frosting. I truly could imagine myself, if I was alone and it was my cake, taking a fork and eating as much as I could until I just couldn't eat any more. I envisioned that while indulging in my 2nd piece. Thank goodness it wasn't my cake or I would have!
I also enjoyed my own box of Ferrero Rochero hazelnut chocolates yesterday. I had 4 of them yesterday and 2 this morning. They are now all gone. My favorite candy.
With all that intake I did work out this afternoon for a great 42 minutes/ 2.15 miles/ 299 calorie burn on the elliptical. YEAH! I also stayed on track today for points.
Well I hope you all enjoyed your Valentines and are having the start of a good week.
Mama T
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment