So I bought a new scale today. The digital kind. Actually I bought 2. The one at Meijers was $10 more than the one on sale at Target. I had Bob put it in the bathroom. He came down and told me we might want to keep the old one as this one is running 10 lbs. heavier on him. GREAT! That is not what I wanted to hear.
I am still vowing not to get on the scale until Monday a.m. The weight will be what it is.
OK day here. Over by 1 point. Had a great dinner. Taco salad. Instead of a flour wrap I had my meat on a salad and had 1/2 avacado. It was quite tasty. No exercise yet. Ummm it's 6:18 am I going to get motivated yet? I do need my food to settle first.
Tomorrow we are going to the Orsini's. The guys are taking the 4 older kids snow sledding. I'll stay back with Megan while her 2 youngest nap. Then we are going to have dinner. She said we'll order pizza. So I only am going to have one slice. She is making a salad and I'm bring veggies. With Megan I should keep my will power, she is always so good. The temptation will be there.
Thanks again for being my partners!!
Mama T
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Scales are weird. The one I use upstairs is a pound or so more than the Wii. I was also surprised last Monday at Weight Watchers 'cause that one seemed to weigh lighter than ours upstairs.
ReplyDeleteDid you get any exercise in?