Hello Girls!!
I am so happy I lost another lb. this week!!! This is so working for me! I sure hope I don't plateau that will be disappointing. I have lost 5% of my weight! 8 lbs. gone!!! 7 weeks into the program and I've lost 8 lbs. This is very exciting!
I've never really dieted with zeal before or ever really stuck to one for 7 weeks that is for sure. Never done weight watchers and certainly not with my support group of you girls!! I've started lame little diets in my mind but never one I've had a plan with and truly YOU GIRLS are my support and motivation to stick to it!
I really think the exercise is working for me. I ended this last week with 11 activity points again.
So here's to another week! Success to your girls too!!!
Mama T
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

happy day, happy day, happy day for YOU!!! Congrats Terrie! I KNOW how awesome it feels to commit to something and then see the results in such a big way!!! 8 lbs in 7 weeks??? And eating things you like, doing exercise that's good for your body and mind??? I share you joy my friend...GREAT JOB!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I fully agree...you girls are a support in my beginning here too! As you know, I did Atkins with much success, but there was a part of me that always thought it was a little...not good :) Point being, seeing YOUR successes helps me to not only know I'm doing a good thing, but something that works for anyone, at any stage, if you just commit! I know, that if it weren't for the examples you set, with good food choices and exercise, I would NOT have stuck with it...and I certainly would not have 2 exercise days under my belt either...it was a little scarey to leave the quick results (although, restrictive) of Atkins, but this feels a TON better...how fun it is to have food variety again!!!!!
My whole point is, I'm so proud of the success you girls are having, and I'm thankful I can gain motivation to do these new things because God put you in my life...nothing happens by chance, we know! So, thanks again, for letting me join you on here!!! I know my 10-12 loss goal will happen cause I see your successes and am learning from your tips... :)
Now, make some of the Gingerbread muffins and have them ready for the weekend...I"m making a double batch today :) Happy Friday girls!!
Congrats Terrie. I love "hearing" the excitement and enthusiasm in your words!
ReplyDelete