Started out OK ended not so good. We went to the Orsini's and ended up having chips and guacamole and Little Caesars Pizza (2 slices deep dish) and then fresh baked apple pie with ice cream. Of course I had ice cream, why wouldn't I? Of course I had pie (really good).
So we all had a weekend of challenges. Not what we want but we are human and tomorrow is another day - so join me on a new day tomorrow!
Weigh in not so exciting as I have my new scale. Decided to use my Wii weight at my starting weight (up 9 lbs from my old scale). Not encouraging but I'll get there. We all will. Only on week 2. We will be happy when week 9 gets here and we are down 10 lbs!!!
On to a new day tomorrow!
Mama T
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for your encouragement! i'm glad i'm not the only one who nibbled....
ReplyDeletewe'll chat tmo. let me know what time you want to chat!
hey can we put all week one comments under one heading "week one"...i'm anal and like things organized :)
ReplyDelete